Welcome back to the 36th linky of Tweens, Teens and Beyond hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Nicky from Not Just the 3 of Us and Jo from Mother of Teenagers. Jo is taking a short break and may not be posting for a while but will be back with us very soon.
What an amazing group of posts we had last week. We enjoyed the amazing variety of writing that our linky attracts. We loved reading and sharing every one of them. Our favourite from last week was from Old House in the Shires and was called What can we learn from our teenagers. Sophie is a valued supporter of our linky and has come up with a top post here. I think we all need a reminder sometimes that we don’t have all the answers and that young people can teach us a lot. If you haven’t already read it, pop over right now!
I have shared some of your wonderful posts in the latest BritMums Teens and Tweens round up which was published last week. You can read them here and I hope it will help you to reach a wider audience. I also share a collection on my Facebook page. The next BritMums roundup will be published later this month.
So, here are the rules as usual.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Please grab the code for our badge and insert at the end of your post. Here it is!