Many apologies for not publishing a linky post last week. We had a family medical emergency to deal with and life became a bit manic. I think we are getting back to normal this week!
We had some really great posts last week with some fantastic reading material to keep us busy. Our favourite from last week was 2017 Highlights from Mary at Other Thoughts. Mary had an eventful year and I love reading about her gigs, travels and days out. She even has a gorgeous new grandchild which brought her year to a perfect close. Thanks Mary for sharing your posts with us last year and looking forward to reading more in 2018.
I have shared some of your wonderful posts in the latest BritMums Teens and Tweens round up which was published last year . You can read them here and I hope it will help you to reach a wider audience. I also share a collection on my Facebook page. The next BritMums roundup will be published later this month.
So, here are the rules as usual.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Please grab the code for our badge and insert at the end of your post. Here it is!