We had some amazing posts linked up last week with some fantastic reading material to keep us busy. I have shared some of your wonderful posts in the latest BritMums Teens and Tweens round up which was recently published. You can read them here and I hope it will help you to reach a wider audience. I also share a collection on my Facebook page. The next BritMums roundup will be published early next month.
I really enjoyed reading all the posts from last week and seeing the comments and sharing that you do for each other. Our favourite post for last week was from Alex, My Lifelong Holiday and Bilbao With Kids – 2 Days Of Fun! This is a beautifully written review that describes a gorgeous family holiday to Bilbao and now I want to go! There are some fabulous pictures as well so if you have missed it, head over right now for a read.
This linky will remain open now into the New Year whilst we all have some time off. We we will back to normal on 9th January.
So, here are the rules as usual.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Please grab the code for our badge and insert at the end of your post. Here it is!