It’s brilliant to see that we have such a loyal band of linkers with quality posts. I have shared some of your wonderful posts in the latest BritMums Teens and Tweens round up which helps you reach a wider audience. The next round up is at the beginning of November so keep linking up those posts!
I really enjoyed reading all the posts from last week and seeing the comments and sharing that you do for each other. Our favourite post for the week was The one about raising a teenage boy from Experienced Bad Mom. I love reading Katy’s blog about raising teens in the Midwest of the USA. It just goes to show that there are common teen-related challenges on both sides of the Atlantic! This post was really useful for me as I have no teen boys but would like to know what makes them tick because my girls will be dating them!
So, here are the rules as usual.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Please grab the code for our badge and insert at the end of your post. Here it is!