Our great little linky is no longer a teenager but is still a young adult and still our baby!
It was fantastic to see so many of you linking up last week and, as always, it was so hard to choose a favourite post. Our favourite post of last week was the one from Kelly at Daydreams of a Mum. Kelly has shared her thoughts with us over the last few months of link-ups about how it feels when the kids are growing up and away from you. It can be a bit daunting to say the least but Kelly has cracked on and up and ‘found herself’ in a theatre in Edinburgh. It turns out she was there all along! It’s a great post so if you missed it, do pop over for a read.
So, here are the rules as usual.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Please grab the code for our badge and insert at the end of your post. Here it is!