It was fantastic to have so many posts linked up last week and to welcome so many new linkers! We are building a great little community. Once again, there was a huge variety of subjects and I managed to laugh and cry whilst reading them. We really do appreciate the support from this blogging community so thank you to every single person who linked up.
Once again it was so hard to choose the winner but we have selected a post from Susie – MRS S.H.I.T.’S TOP TIPS FOR YOUR FIRST FAMILY SKI HOLIDAY. Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. It is a tongue in cheek summary of a first family ski holiday and it is hysterical! Please do check out Susie’s blog So Happy in Town when you get a chance and follow her social media accounts.
At the end of the month I will be selecting some posts for the BritMums Tweens and Teens round up so that they can be shared with an even bigger audience.
Please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. I really hope my badge will work this week but if you have any problems with it please don’t worry!
We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
Note about Easter: we will be keeping the linky open from 4th – 20th April. We and all of you lovely linkers will have holidays, school holidays and matters of chocolate to attend to – so it gives everyone a chance to link up and comment at leisure during the Easter period.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.