Hello and welcome to After the Playground!
My blog is about issues and lifestyle topics that are relevant to ladies with teen and young adult children. I promote a positive attitude towards middle age and parenting kids that are bigger than you are. You can read more about my professional and writing background here.
I can work with your brand in a variety of ways such as :
- Sponsored posts – here is an example on my blog
- Reviews – here is an example on my blog
- Competitions and giveaways – here is an example on my blog
- Event attendance
The content must be relevant to my readership and consistent with the ethos of my blog. I do not provide follow links in accordance with Google guidance.
Here are some of the reasons why you may want to collaborate with me (statistics updated on 19th October 2016 for previous month)
- I have an engaged and rapidly growing following on Instagram (2200+)
- I have an engaged and rapidly growing following on Twitter (2600+)
- I have an engaged and rapidly growing following on Facebook (280+)
- I have an engaged and rapidly growing following on Pinterest (350+)
- My DA is 29
- Page views per month = 1500
- I am a weekly columnist for the Western Mail
- I am regular contributor to Huffington Post as a blogger
- I am the Teens and Tweens Editor for BritMums and responsible for selecting the content for the monthly round-up and building a group of bloggers writing about teens
- My readers are engaged and involved with my blog and comment on and share my content regularly
- I can provide innovative and engaging content relevant to my readers
Please get in touch if you would like to work with me. You can reach me through my social media accounts or through the contact form here or email me email@example.com