How did your week go? Those of us with Tweens (that’s me) should be over the worst of the SATS and the national reading and numeracy tests by now. Those of us with Teens (that’s also me) are now knee-deep in revision stress! Good luck to all your young students for the coming weeks. Once again I have laughed out loud, reflected and learned a great deal from your wonderful posts. Thank you so much to everyone who joined us last week, it’s great to have such brilliant support and enthusiasm.
Some wonderful posts have been linked up over the past four weeks and I have selected some to be included in the new BritMums Teens and Tweens round up which was published last week.
Once again, it was so hard to choose a winner but this week we have chosen a post from Time to Craft called Word of the Week: Logistics. Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. It’s such a vivid description of the juggle that we all have to perform and a cleverly observed comparison of parents evenings in primary and secondary schools. It’s a great post.
As always, please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up your blogs, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
In case you missed Helen at Just Saying Mum’s recent post regarding her event on 27 May in London to discuss issues around our kids and Social Media, there are still a couple of tickets left. There is a link below to tickets for the event. It will be great to see a few linky members there!
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.