Well, I think we are all back in the swing of things after a nice break. It was so good to see loads of bloggers joining us again after the Easter holiday. We have some new linkers and I hope they enjoy being part of our community. Welcome back to our regular linkers – we really appreciate your support and enthusiasm.
Some wonderful posts have been linked up over the past four weeks and I have selected some to be included in the new BritMums Teens and Tweens round up which will be published on the first Sunday of the month.
Once again we struggled to choose a winner but this week we have selected a post from Thirsty Daddy called Check Yes or No. Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. It is a keenly observed piece on the thorny issue of popularity – something which underpins many problems experienced by tweens and teens who are desperate to be accepted and liked by their peers. I thought it was an exceptionally well written post and I enjoyed reading it very much.
As always, please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up your blogs, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.