Can you believe we are 5 weeks old already? We had some fantastic blogs linked up last week – the quality of the writing in this linky is so high! We love reading and sharing every single post. I have selected some brilliant posts from the last 4 weeks to feature in the BritMums Teens and Tweens round up. I can get very emotional reading some of the blogs whilst others make me laugh out loud. Thank you so much to everyone who is supporting us.
Once again it was so hard to choose the winner but we have selected a post from Midlife in Pyjamas – You want me to pee in that?? Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. It is a hilarious account of trying to provide a wee sample under less than ideal circumstances!
Please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up your blogs, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
Note about Easter: we will be keeping the linky open from 4th – 20th April. We and all of you lovely linkers will have holidays, school holidays and matters of chocolate to attend to – so it gives everyone a chance to link up and comment at leisure during the Easter period.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.