We are absolutely delighted that so many of you joined us for our first week. I loved reading every single one of your posts and it was a pleasure to share them. I managed to catch up with some blogging friends and discover some fantastic new blogs. We really do appreciate the support from this community.
It was real challenge to choose the winner but we have selected a post from Kathryn Mayer – American Girl Doll vs. Victoria Secret Angel: the battle for daughter dollars. Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. Kathryn’s post talks about mixed marketing messages and their appropriateness. Kathryn very cleverly relates this to our young girls growing up and the confusion they face. On the one hand they cannot wait to be wearing bras and make-up and on the other they are still playing with their dolls. It made us smile. Please do check out Kathyn’s blog.
At the end of the month I will be selecting some posts for the BritMums Tweens and Teens round up so that they can be shared with an even bigger audience.
Please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.