By now our school age kids are probably in the process of settling back into school and for many of them this will be a move up to high school. I hope the transition is going well for everyone and we’re looking forward to reading about your experiences in your blog posts.
It was fantastic to see so many of you linking up last week and, as always, it was so hard to choose a favourite post. In the end we settled on Suzanne’s post at Chicken Ruby blog on What are age appropriate toys when you have Special Needs? This post had a lot of important messages for me.
Firstly, that we never stop being parents and that we continue to try and help our kids at any age. Secondly, that parents of kids with special needs face unique challenges and this continues when they reach adulthood. Thirdly, when you are in a minority group and the big corporations don’t cater for your needs it can be hard to get hold of the stuff that you need! Thank you Suzanne for sharing the post with us.
So, here are the rules as usual.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Please grab the code for our badge and insert at the end of your post. Here it is!