Here we are with just a couple of weeks left to go until the end of term. It’s nearly all over and many of our kids will be starting in new schools and universities. I just hope we make it until the end of ter
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week. I will be selecting some posts from the next three weeks for the BritMums Teens and Tweens round up – I’m always spoilt for choice!
As always it was so hard to choose a winner but this week we have chosen a post from Just Saying Mum called
Five Minute Therapy Series: Children & Identity
Please do check it out if you missed it in the linky. It is a very useful post that I have bookmarked for future reference. Helen’s posts are always so informative yet laced with the personal touch.
As always, please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up your blogs, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
I am having problems with my badge so please don’t worry about it for this week!