I hope you have all had a good week. Hopefully the exam season is going well for you and your Year 6 kids are settled back into their final term!
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week. I have selecting some posts from the last week for the BritMums Teens and Tweens round up – I was spoilt for choice!
As always it was so hard to choose a winner but this week we have chosen a post from Old House In The Shires called How to teach kindness and build the self esteem of our children. This post is wonderfully uplifting and gives some great advice on raising teens. Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. It is a great read and you will definitely learn something new.
As always, please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up your blogs, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.