I am very excited to be able to welcome you to the very first link-up of Tweens, Teens and Beyond hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Nicky from Not Just the 3 Of Us and Jo from Mother of Teenagers.
We see this little area as a place to read and share stories relating to Tweens, Teens and young adults (children over the age of 10 years) as well as parenting, midlife and beyond.
It is a new chapter for all of us and as we embark on this journey we want this linky to not only showcase these posts but also to recognise that there are people behind the scenes – US (the grown-ups). We all have a story too. Hence #TweensTeensBeyond.
The linky is not restricted to parents and we invite anyone with relevant content to link-up. It may be that you have something to share that will help the group or make us laugh so, please don’t hold back.
Our intention for this linky is that it will be an area where we can support and learn from each other. Hopefully it will also provide a useful reference point for those approaching the end of the primary years.
Do please keep an eye on this area as we hope to be able to bring some fresh ideas to the linky as it evolves.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (teens, tweens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.