How was your Easter? I hope you had a relaxing break and indulged in a bit of chocolate-eating! We had a lovely holiday with all three of our girls back in my nest so I was a happy Mum! Now it’s back to reality and for many of us that means school tests and exams! I had a leisurely read of all your wonderful posts over the holidays and loved every one of them. Thank you so much for your continued support. We love reading and sharing every single post. I will be selecting another group of posts for the BritMums Teens and Tweens round up at the end of this week.
It is always so difficult to choose a winner but this week we have selected a post from Daydreams of a Mum called Dear Kids – I got it wrong. Do have a look if you missed it in the link up. It is especially relevant as we head towards a general election and young people are registering to vote in their thousands. The future is in their hands – and this post makes you think about the qualities that really matter.
Please do have a read of the rules below regarding linking up your blogs, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We can’t wait to read your posts this week.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
· Link up any one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
· Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
· Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
· Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
· All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
· Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
· Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.