I was totally delighted when I was sent a Phinexi iphone charger case to review. This is because we have issues with phone chargers in our house! There are two adults and three tweens/teens all with Apple devices which should, in theory, all have their own charging cable. The reality of the situation is very different.
Several cables have been broken; no one will own up to this because they know they will have to pay for a replacement. Actually, that is not strictly true, our rabbit was caught chewing one but she can’t afford a replacement. I suspect that a couple have been left at friend’s houses during sleepovers (no-one will admit to that either) and I swear my eldest daughter has taken the best ones to university with her and we’ll never see them again.
Guess who is at the back of the queue when it comes to bagging a charger? Yes that’s me!
So, the person who actually relies on her phone for her job is the one who is trying to send a vital email, post on social media and take a photograph whilst her phone clings onto its last remaining 1% of charge. This typically happens when we go out and there is fierce competition for the single phone charger in the car. I lose.
My thoughts on the Phinexi iphone charger case
The Phinexi iphone charger case is exactly what Mums like me need. The 2400mAh battery capacity adds 140% to your battery life which equates to an extra 48 hours standby, 5 hours audio, 15 hours 3G talktime, 12 hours video, 11 hours web browsing or 4 hours 3D gaming on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S.
These are the reasons that I loved it:
1. It’s easy to get on and off. Not that you need to do that very often. I was not able to download pictures to my PC with it on so I simply removed it to do that.
2. It is light but feels solid. I feel that my iphone would be protected if I dropped it, which I do frequently.
3. Once it is charged it holds its charge for ages. It obviously takes a while to get charged itself but once it does it is great.
4. It’s easy to turn on and off. You press the little heart on the back twice to turn it on and off. If it does happen to do this accidentally you will know about it because there are 5 very bright lights that indicate that it is charging.
5. It’s easy to tell how much charge is left in the case. The more lights that are lit, the higher its charge. You know immediately if your case needs a charge.
6. It doesn’t get in the way of using the phone. It does not obstruct any of the ports and the volume and on/off buttons work very easily with the case on. I had no issues with loss of phone signal or Wifi.
7. It charges the phone up quickly. Once you turn the Phinexi iphone charger case on the charge on your phone absolutely flies up! I was really impressed by this.
8. It’s always available. I had toyed with the idea of buying one of the portable phone chargers but predicted that I would forget to charge it up and would lose it in the bottom of my handbag.
For families with phone charger issues who like long days out on beaches and mountains and camping holidays this is a little gem of a product. My husband and my teens want one and they are not getting mine! You can get one yourself here.
I was sent a complimentary product to review but the thoughts and opinions are my own.