Have you thought of becoming a childminder?
When you work and you have a child you are faced with some tricky decisions. Do you return to your previous job after you have had the baby? Do you remain working the same hours or reduce them? Do you have a partner who can reduce their hours? How will your finances be changed?
If you are a Mum (or a Dad) of young children you may be looking for a way to earn some money and stay at home with your children. There are options such as freelance writing or remote administration work; you may even try blogging! This is not for everyone. Have you thought of childminding?
Becoming a childminder – find out more
Whilst the majority of childminders are Mums with young kids, this is not an exclusively young or female occupation. There are male childminders and women who have grown-up children who like the thought of little voices filling their home once more.
A while ago I was asked to write a guide for people who were considering becoming a childminder. It is an informative and easy-to-use book which is full of advice and tips. You can use the book to help you decide if childminding is a good option for you. It will help you prepare for the application process and gives advice about how to register. You will also be able to read about the ways in which becoming a childminder can help your future career.
You can buy the book using the link below but the great news is that I have two copies to give away. You can enter via the rafflecopter below. You gain more entries by fulfilling more options. Please do read the terms and conditions, which can be found below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
SIGN UP HERE FOR OUR NEWSLETTER –
PACKED WITH TIPS AND STORIES ON PARENTING TEENS, TWEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- The competition is open to over 18s only.
- It is run via Rafflecopter and the winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter function.
- The competition will run from February 15th until 11.59 pm on March 2nd 2017
- Two randomly selected winners will be notified within 48 hours via the email that they provided.
- If any winner does not respond within 28 days, a new winner will be chosen by the same method
- The winner or winners’ names will be displayed on the Rafflecopter for the competition that they have won
- If a selected winner is found to have falsified their entry methods, then their entries will become invalid and therefore also will their winner status
- No responsibility will be help by myself for entries that are not received due to circumstances beyond my control such as technical issues
- Entry in to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions